1. BULK PURCHASE (warehouse): We offer a discount from the domestic market depending on the size of the order. We prepare all shipping documents. ***If you want us to arrange shipment, we have a variety of options available.
  2. OEM/ODM/Private label orders: MOQ: A 3-part (style, color, size) technical packet with a specifications sheet and/or measurements is necessary. Sampling takes up to 10 business days.
  • Bulk order lead time depends on exact items, yarn availability and quantity
  • Minimum production quantity of yarn:
    • Solid colors: 50kg
    • Melange / Mouline colors: 100 kg

Customers are responsible for providing their sub materials within 2 weeks from order confirmation date. Price Quotes are based on FCA Ulaanbaatar /incoterms2000/

***Deposit of 30% of the total order amount. Remaining 70% balance due before shipment.


***There is no import duty tax on cashmere products exported from Mongolia to EU countries according to GSP+.***For all other foreign import duty tax rates please refer to your local agents.

Khanbogd cashmere LLC
Seoul Business center #406, Zaluuchuud Avenue-26, Bayanzurkh district,
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Tel: (+976) – 11 459-632
Fax: (+976) – 11 454-236
Email: [email protected]
Websites: khanbogdcashmere.com (eng), khanbogd.mn (mon)