How to wash and care for cashmere knitwear at home?
- Add the dedicated detergent liquid to the lukewarm water (18-20C°) and dissolve it thoroughly.
- Soak and rest the cashmere knitwear in the water with liquid detergent for 8-18mins.
- Wash it with a gentle squeeze and do the resting process 2-3 times.
- Thoroughly rinse it with clean water and gently squeeze it.
- Put the cashmere clothes on a clean and bright colored towel and reshape it into its original shape to dry it.
- Once your cashmere is dry, iron it from a distance of about 2cm with a steam iron.
- Fold the ironed clothes and store it in a dedicated bag.
- Store your cashmere knitwear folded in a special bag.
- Storing the cashmere knitwear on the hanger for a long time will cause it to get stretched and lose its proper shape.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.