WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: http://khanbogdcashmere.com.
- We collect the following information the customer voluntarily provided and agreed to pass on to the selected third parties, and the customer can change his or her mobile number and home address:
- The customer’s surname and given name;
- The customer’s identification number;
- The customer’s phone or mobile number;
- The customer’s home address;
- The customer shall enter the following information into our web module:
- User’s e-mail address;
- User’s password.
- We gather and save the customer’s history of the orders and the products added to the wishlist to our web module, in accordance with the terms and conditions of our service.
- We collect some information about the user’s access on the browser / referred to as Cookies/
- The user can use our site without accepting Cookies by configuring the related settings on the browser.
- It is not available that we use your login information to access your information. Only the user can use the login information to access his/her personal information and to use the web module.
- The customer is liable for keeping the confidentiality of their information and not passing on the information to third parties.
- Khanbogd Cashmere LLC is not liable for any damage caused by the Customer’s failure to the liability specified in 2.5 of this Terms and Conditions and the access of the third parties using the customer’s information. The customer is liable for all consequences of the disclosure of his/her information.
- The customer can update or edit his/her personal information by logging in to the web module using the login information.
- We use the personal information of our customers for the following purposes:
- Sending an email notifying necessary information;
- Shipping the order;
- Notifying the information about sale and bonus;
- Recommending new products and services;
- Use related to the research, improvement, development, monitoring, and repairing of the systems and modules;
- Showing advertisement.
- We strive to take the necessary actions to protect the service from unauthorized access to the registration database, disclosure, and deletion of the information and to provide proper protection in order to ensure the security and integrity of our customers’ personal information.
- As it is specified in the Terms and Conditions of our service, only authorized personnel can have an access to the registration database.